1) I peeled the sweet potato
2) I sliced it super thin (with some kitchen tool...don't ask what it's called...ok, it's like a peeler but its edges are kinda grooved instead of straight like a peeler)
3) I lightly coated the sweet potato strips with olive oil
4) I shook them up in a bag of seasoning (salt, garlic powder, some other stuff...)
5) put them on a baking sheet and threw them in the oven at 450. I think they baked for somewhere btwn 5 and 10 minutes. Probably should have baked for 5 or less...they were pretty thin.
Here they are pre-burn
and now...burned and with the rest of my meal
tuna melt (tuna/relish/ranch, provolone, whole wheat), chips, tomato soup