Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Friday, May 23, 2014

May 22 Concert

Last night a friend and I performed at the Irish Pub down the street from me.  We did a few songs there at a fundraiser several months ago, and were invited to come back for a full concert.  We worked very hard over the last 2 months to prepare 30 songs, and were really excited to perform.  Sadly, there were a lot of other things going on last night, and very few people were able to attend.  We are very grateful to the handful of people that were able to show up and support us!  We are looking forward to performing again sometime this summer or fall.  I figure the bright side to not having much of an audience is that we can use all of the same songs again!

One of my super awesome friends recorded each song on my camera for me.  I am going to upload as many as I can, but the first one took 6+ hours to load...so I expect it to be a long time before I manage to get all the songs up!

Here is our first song : "Dark Blue" by Jack's Mannequin





*update

Here's another song : "Still Fighting It" by Ben Folds


and...one of my favorites to sing:
"Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen




No comments:

Post a Comment