Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Thursday, June 2, 2011

so much deliciousness in one place...

Well, there hasn't been a whole lot of cooking going on in my kitchen lately, aside from the daily pancake.  And sometimes I get to cook dinner, but haven't done anything new and exciting recently.  So, due to my sad lack of posts lately, today I dug down into my archives of food pictures, and found this delectable-looking plate.
There is so much yummy-ness going on here I'm not even sure where to begin.
Top-down perhaps?
Scallops baked in the oven with my own special breadcrumb/herb mix, butter, and possibly some white wine (I put some in if there is any lying around...no idea if I had any that day)
Angel hair pasta
Shaved carrots and parsnips cooked in olive oil
Zucchini cooked in olive oil (and probably oregano)

No comments:

Post a Comment