Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blue Ridge Countdown : less than 48 hours!

I will be running this year!  I went to physical therapy this morning, and the PT was sympathetic to my burning desire to run the race.  So she told me go ahead and run it, and if the pain is too much, drop out.  I've been jogging this week, and as long as I take it easy on downhills, my foot really doesn't hurt.  As she said (and I completely agree) we've barely started the physical therapy, it's not like running the race will be undoing anything we've already done.  So, I'm going to run the race.  And then go back to PT first thing Monday morning.


I'm super excited...Saturday morning can't come soon enough.  I love this race and am looking forward to running it for the fourth time!


No comments:

Post a Comment