Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stir-Fry the first: Peanut Butter Beef

I had some thin-sliced skillet steak to cook for dinner, and normally I turn it into "beef tenders," but I decided I needed something new to try.  I knew that kind of beef is good for stir-frying...and I've never tried stir-frying before, so I decided it was time to try.



Sauce
5 tsp corn starch
1 can beef broth
4 tbsp (approx...) crunchy peanut butter
1 tbsp brown sugar

Stir-Fry stuff
2 carrots, sliced
2 sticks celery, bite-size chunks
3 radishes, sliced
1/4 c onion, bite-sized chunks
1 c green beans

.75 lb thin-sliced beef, bite sized strips
1 tsp minced garlic
rosemary

I cooked all the veggies in some olive oil, stirring frequently, while cooking the sliced beef with some rosemary in another pan.  Once the veggies were about done, I added the sauce, then added the beef once it was cooked.  Stirred all the stuff together and let it boil for awhile to thicken.





delicious.  because deliciousness is a requirement in my kitchen.


I suppose I should add the link for the recipe I based mine off of...

No comments:

Post a Comment