Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Another week gone by


This week:
M: off
T: 4.7 / 41:02 / 8:43 (AM)
W: 4.7 / 40:31 / 8:37 (AM)
R: 6.75 / 48:17 / 7:09
F: off 
Sa: 12.04 / 1:37:00 / 8:03
Su: 6.75 / 54:05 / 8:00
week total : 34.94

I was going to take Thursday off this week because I didn't feel like getting up that morning, but then our weekly faculty meeting was over sooner than usual, and I felt energetic, so I decided to go for a run.  I started out slow, but my legs were begging for speed, so I picked up the pace about a mile in and pushed it for the rest of the run.  My lungs had a bit of trouble keeping up, but my legs felt great, and overall it felt really good to push the pace and work hard.  On Friday, I got home at lunch since we were having conferences at school and my only one was at 8 AM.  So I headed to Babcock State Park to take pictures.  I ended up doing quite a bit of un-planned hiking while I was there, so I got a good bit of exercise.  (Enough hill climbing to make my legs a bit sore the next day!)

exercises
T: 20 squats, 20 lunges
W: 20 squats, 30 lunges
Sa: 10 squats

Not so stellar on the exercising this week.  For some reason I always remember when I run first thing in the morning, but very rarely remember when I run in the afternoon.  Then again, I don't need the squats to warm me up for an afternoon run because I'm already warm from moving around all day.  



I had a busy but good weekend this week!  Saturday I hardly got a moment's rest between grocery shopping, running, soup-making for the Pub, taking Cheerleading Photos for a friend, and babysitting.  Today I caught some Fog Photos on my way home from Mass early this morning, and took Family Photos for a friend this afternoon.  I played with special effects on quite a few of the photos from this afternoon, it was entertaining.  And necessary on some of the photos...early/mid afternoon is a bad time to take photos, the sunlight was pretty harsh!



Oh, and dinner tonight was some delicious PB Beef & Broccoli.  Scrumptious.  
And I even managed to eat it with chopsticks without making too big of a mess. 


No comments:

Post a Comment