Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sour Cream Basil Dip


3 small cloves garlic
handful of basil leaves
1/4 c chick peas
3/4 c sour cream

As usual, measurements are approximate...I don't really know exactly how much chick peas or sour cream I used. I put the garlic cloves in the food processor first, then when they were chopped up I added the basil, when it was chopped up I added the chick peas, when they were chopped up I added the sour cream and let it all get blended together. Simple and tasty.   



In other news, something is eating my basil plant.  My INDOOR basil plant.  I haven't decided yet whether or not I need to freak out and throw away the whole plant in order to save myself from whatever tiny little  bugs are destroying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment