Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Monday, February 9, 2015

Marathon Musings

I ran my first half marathon in 2010 and my first marathon in 2011.  I ran my second marathon in 2013.  Now that it is 2015, I need to decide if I am going to try and stick to an every-other-year marathon, or if I am going to abandon a pattern and just run another one...someday...maybe.  I have recently started this debate in my head.

Then, this came in the mail today. 

Beckley hasn't had a full marathon before.  They have had a half marathon on the first Saturday of October, and I have run it the past 4 years.  I could run the half in September.  Or I could take advantage of a marathon that is actually within an hour of where I live, and stick to my every-other-year marathon plan.  

Decisions, decisions.  I have a feeling that I will be starting to train for a marathon in the very near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment