Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Sunday, May 1, 2016

I just realized that I didn't take any days off this week. Oops.

This week : 
M : run 6.2 / 7:38 / 476 ft
T : trail run w/ Morgan 5 / 9:15 / 394
W : bike 14.7 / 19.4 mph / 938
R : TRX 30/15 x 50
F : run 6.2 / 7:43/ 469 ft
Sa : Great Greenbrier River Race
warm up 1 : 2 miles
warm up 2 : 0.5 miles
race : 3.07 / 6:20 / 0 ft
cool down : 0/5 miles
Su : bike 20.5 / 16.6 mph / 1509 ft

total run miles : 23.6
total bike miles : 35.2

Somehow I didn't realize that I didn't take off a single day this week until I just now went through and wrote out my week summary...  I felt like my legs needed an easy day on Wednesday, so I decided to bike.  But there was an impending storm, so I ended up biking as hard as I could.  Not quite the easy day I envisioned, but it felt good to do a bike sprint.  It had been awhile since the last time I tried one.  I ended up with the same average speed as the last time I did that same sprint, in mid October.  Nice to see that I haven't lost any of my bike sprint power, even though I know I have lost a lot of my bike endurance.  That will come back as soon as the wind stops preventing me from riding as much as I would like.  

Today, it was much too gorgeous out to take a day off, so I enjoyed a somewhat leisurely bike ride. 

I got a new phone this week and it takes SO MUCH BETTER photos than my last phone.  As in, my last phone had a 5 megapixel camera and this one has a 13 megapixel camera.  I am loving it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment