Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Monday, September 5, 2016

run, bike, ride

Running fell by the wayside at the end of this week, as I packed up and headed straight to Lewisburg after work on Friday.  But I biked an old familiar route in Lewisburg on Saturday morning, and got to ride my horse on Saturday and Sunday, which was awesome.

This week : 
M : run 5 / 7:42 / 308 ft
T : group run 5.5 / 7:51 / 151 ft
R : group run 4.7 / 9:10 / 203 ft
Sa : bike with Stu 22.4 / 16.2 mph / 1581 ft
trail ride 1:40
Su : trail ride 1:14
total miles run : 15.2
total miles biked : 22.4


Tuesday's group run was an out and back on the Creeper Trail.  I stuck with someone for 3.3 miles, then he stopped for water and I decided to keep going.  So I ran hard until I reached the beginning of the trail, then turned around and continued running hard until I found him again and finished the run back to the brewery with him.  It ended up being about 1.5 miles of hard running under 7 min/mile pace for me.

Ready to head home for the long weekend!

A rare occurrence of Pony actually wanting to hang out with me after I put her back in the field. 
Is it possible she actually missed me?!

The tiniest little toad was hanging out on the hitching post...totally unfazed by Pony.



 Sunday Funday.


No comments:

Post a Comment