Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Workout Wednesday 1/29/20

I'm really trying to get back into the habit of strength training twice per week.  I work out once when I hold my weekly workout class at school, but finding making time to work out at home later in the week is a challenge.  Once I get home I just want to be lazy!  I have managed to talk myself into doing TRX at home for the last two Thursdays though, so hopefully I am building a habit... Two weeks ago and made the decision to do TRX but really didn't have the mental energy to also make up my workout, so I turned to YouTube and discovered a 30 minute, full-body, TRX workout by  BodyFit by Amy.  It was just what I needed!  And then last week I had slightly more energy so I made up my own workout using a mix of the TRX, bosu ball, and the weight bench. 


This week's workout at school: 

Do each exercise for 35 seconds, rest 12 seconds.  Rest 1:30 in between rounds, do 3 rounds. 





No comments:

Post a Comment