Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beef Stroganoff

In a larg-ish pot, heat 1 jar of beef gravy, 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of water, and 1 cup of red wine.  When it boils, add pasta.  Egg noodles are probably best.  I didn't have any this time so I used rigatoni. I'm not sure how much pasta I added, I think it was roughly 1/2 a box.  I just poured in as much as I thought cook cook in the amount of liquid that I have.  (I put in a lil too much, the end result was rather dry.  I'll probably add some water when I reheat the leftovers)

Chop and steam in butter: 2 large carrots and 1 parsnip.

Cook 1 lb stew beef in a skillet, chop the larger pieces up so that they are bite-sized.

When the pasta is just about done, add 1 cup frozen peas.  Cook for a few minutes, then turn off the heat and cover.  When the meat and vegetables are done, add them to the pasta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment