Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Monday, December 24, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles



I just realized that I didn't write down any of the amounts I used for this recipe, because at the time I thought I would be posting it to the blog within a day or two.  It has been at least 5 days now...but hopefully I can remember!


Melt 1/2 c crunchy peanut butter with 1/2 c heavy cream.  
*The heavy cream is the only amount I'm having trouble remembering correctly...it may have been 1/4 cup...


Stir stir stir.


Add the chocolate.


Stir stir stir some more.


Scoop the mess into a bowl and refrigerate. 
(2 hours should be sufficient, I let mine sit over night)


It was pretty hard when I took it out of the fridge.  It took some muscle to scoop chunks out with a melon baller, and I had to use my fingers to work it into shapes that looked remotely like balls.  It was way too much work to try to get them perfectly round, so I just tried to get them into something bite-sized.


Melt some chocolate, dunk & coat the truffles, let them set in the fridge. 







No comments:

Post a Comment