Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Shiny new bike!

My new bike came on Tuesday!   I'm still adjusting to the feel of it, but it rides sooooo smoothly and is so much better than my other bike.  It's 4 cm shorter, which makes it feel ridiculously short to me when I am walking next to it, but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon enough.  It's also 4 pounds lighter which helps it climb more effortlessly.  I haven't ridden enough miles yet to know if the fit will cause any aches and pains like the bigger bike did, but hopefully it will be fine.  Fitting me to a bike is a pain because my legs are way too long for my upper body, but I think we managed to find a size/fit that will work.

The bike doesn't actually have any blue on it, but I took care of that problem with the bar tape and saddle bag.  And the water bottles.  

This week : 
M : run 5.1
T : run 7 
jog 2.5 (w/student) 
bike 6.7 (test ride new bike)
W : bike 24.1
R : run 3.6
F : bike 21.4 (13 w/Denver & Drew)
Sa : run 7

total run : 25.2 milse
total bike : 52.2 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment