Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Workout Wednesday 2/5/20

I just made it to 4 weeks with 2 workouts per week!  My abs still feel like they are dying every time I try to do any ab work, but hopefully they will start feeling stronger soon... On the not so bright side, my favorite pair of pants, which have been getting reeeallly hard to pull over my quads for awhile now, finally ripped in the seat yesterday so...RIP, favorite pants. 

Here's this week's workout from my class at school.  
3 rounds, 40 seconds on, 12 seconds off, 1:30 rest between rounds



Yesterday I did TRX at home, and then I added the Bosu for some of the ab work.  Apparently I like to torture myself.  I'm gonna get those abs stronger one way or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment