Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to School Breakfast

Time to go back to school.  Vacation has been very relaxing, but I have a feeling it might take me a few days to get back into school mode...doesn't help that everything is covered with the snow that fell last night, and it's a whopping 19 degrees out.  Brrrrrrr. It is definitely going to be a day to be thankful for wool sweaters and space heaters.  And I'm super glad I went to school yesterday to turn on my heaters!  Looks like winter has finally arrived!

I've been thinking lately that my chocolate-chip pancake obsession has gone on a little too long and I need to eat something different for breakfast once in awhile... So here's today's breakfast, complete with a homemade bagel.  I'll try to get around to posting about that experience later. 
Sweet Potato Hash Browns with Radish slices
Scrambled Eggs with Avocado
Homemade Whole Wheat-Cinnamon Bagel with Peanut Butter

Of course, since I srubbed the kitchen floor yesterday, I had to go and drop an egg on it this morning.  Didn't really want to start my morning out by re-scrubbing the floor...guess that woke me up pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment