Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Monday, September 29, 2014

Photography Class 9-29-14

I teach an after-school photography class on Mondays.  I love sharing my joy of photography with my students, and teaching them how to use all the settings on their cameras so that they can take cool photos too.  Today was our third class, and I took them out to the barn to take pictures of the animals and beautiful scenery out there.  They thoroughly enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to seeing their photos at the next class!

Here are some of the photos I got today.








And just for fun, here are some of the awesome photos I took during class last week.  Our new sandbox had just been completed 2 days earlier, so it's still new and exciting for everyone!  There were two younger students playing in the sandbox, and they were very willing and cheerful models for my class.







No comments:

Post a Comment