Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Workout Wednesday : Circuit Training

We got to use the gym again this week!  It is so nice to be able to use all that space!  We used the perimeter for jogging and skipping, and went back and forth the long way for carioca/side shuffle.


I would have thought that the cardio exercises would be a piece of cake for me.  After all, I can go run 16 miles without too much trouble, how hard can a 1 minute jog be?  Well, I guess the jog part was pretty easy, but that minute of carioca or  jump roping? I find myself watching the timer hoping that time is almost up after 45 seconds because I am getting out of breath or fatigued.  I can place part of the blame on the fact that I don't use my inhaler for these workouts, but I feel like that can't be the only limiting factor.  I think I keep the tempo too slow to need the inhaler.  Whatever it is, I know I'm getting a good workout when I'm huffing and puffing and melting into a puddle of sweat on the gym floor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment