Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

roaming through my childhood backyard

It wouldn't do to travel and not go on at least one photo-adventure!  I'm only in RI for a few days, and yesterday I spent the day feeling too cold to get myself out the door to wander around taking photos.  Luckily today was a bit warmer, and I didn't go outside at all before my adventure, so I couldn't be frightened off of it by any coolness in the air.  It turned out to be a gorgeous day for photos.



My friend and I used to have picnics under this railroad bridge.
I wanted to go down under it today, but the path was too overgrown to navigate with my cameras.


There were a few teepees in random places in the woods today.  
I've never seen them before.


The colorful leaves are already gone in WV, but I was glad to find some here in RI!


Of course I had to put my tripod to use and have some fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment