Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lasagna


1) Cook 1 lb of ground beef in red sauce.  (I don't know how much sauce it was...enough to cover the meat while it was cooking...

2) Cook 9 lasagna noodles according to the directions on the box

3) Mix together 1 egg, 2 c shredded cheese, 1/4 c alfredo sauce, and 1 1/2 c mashed potatos.  (I just guessed the measurements for the cheese and the mashed potatos...I don't really know how much I used)

4) Grease a casserole dish and then
     1) cover the bottom with  a thin layer of the meat sauce
     2) lay down 3 lasagna noodles
     3) cover with meat sauce
     4) spread some cheese/ mash potato mixture on top of the sauce
     5) put 4 slices of provolone cheese on top
     6) lay down 3 more noodles
     7)  repeat steps 3-6
     8) cover with sauce
     9) sprinkle the top with shredded cheese, place one slice of provolone in the center
    10) bake at 375 for 30 minutes with foil on top, and then 10 without the foil. 
          * if your casserole dish is shallow like mine, you might want to put a pan under it to catch the sauce that boils out...













My first attempt at meat lasagna.  It was pretty good.  But my veggie lasagna is better.  I haven't made it in awhile, I guess I'll have to make it sometime soon so I can post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment