Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rosemary Biscotti



Rosemary Biscotti





3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 c sugar
rosemary ( to taste...I used a lot)
3* cups of flour (I used 1/3 wheat and the rest white)
          *my recipe said 2 cups of flour, and I know I've used the recipe before and I didn't remember needing extra, but it was way too sticky to work with until I added a whole extra cup of flour

Shape the dough into a loaf and bake it on a pan for 25 minutes at 350.  Then, remove it from the oven and let it sit until it is cool enough to touch without burning your fingers.  Use a sharp, serrated, knife to cut the loaf into slices.  Then lay the slices on a tray and bake them for 5-10 minutes on each side. 








Then, if you're a choc-o-holic like me...melt some chocolate chips and dip the ends of the biscotti in chocolate. 



When there wasn't enough chocolate left to dip, I used a knife to spread it on top of a few pieces.  Even better.



sticky hand!


This is from trying to form a loaf before I had added the flour.  Had to ask C to add more flour for me while I continued to attempt to shape the dough into something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment