Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photos to Salivate Over



Carrot Cake with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting
find the recipe here
 (the only difference this time is that I added about 2 tbsp of pumpkin butter to the frosting)


Monster Salad of Deliciousness
50/50 spinach/arugula mix, carrot, radish, strawberry, zucchini,
mushrooms(cooked in bacon grease), shrimp, homemade salad dressing


Perfect 1 Serving Quiche
filling: egg mixture(with fresh basil added), spinach, mushrooms, bacon
find the approximate recipe here


Salmon-Broccoli-Mac w/Bacon-Guinness-Cornbread
I was going to link to my standard mac n cheese recipe...but it seems I've only posted variations.
I guess the important thing to know with this one is...I used tomato soup instead of milk.
And I put broccoli under the noodles and salmon on top.

Cornbread recipe here




No comments:

Post a Comment