Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Saturday, October 6, 2012

quick & simple veggies

shave a small zucchini and a medium carrot

heat some olive oil in a skillet, add the veggies, sprinkle on some garlic powder, and cook them up



make a meal
veggies, pork chop w/melted gouda, pasta

Don't forget the cinnamon-apple cider!  
(my favorite part of fall)


After years of waiting, I gave in and bought myself a DSLR camera.  I've had it for about 24 hours and I'm already in love.  It takes low light and night pictures (something NONE of my other cameras have done...always drove me crazy)  and it's just so much fun to play with!  Definitely my favorite "toy."  Hopefully I'll be able to make my food look even more scrumptious for you now.  

Look what it can do:

silly pony has apparently been spending too much time leaning on the fence

night time

If I'm not too tired in the morning and the weather cooperates, I'm gonna try to get up early and get some cool sunrise/fog rising pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment