Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Friday, August 16, 2013

Parkersburg Week

Headed out the door to drive to Parkersburg in about 2 hrs.  I was originally worried that this would be a super hot and humid race and that my primary goal might have to be to finish without dehydrating.  But...then 2 nights ago the temperature dropped to the 40s, and the humidity plummeted as well.  I don't think it's reached 70 degrees in the last few days.  So it's looking the weather might actually be perfect on Saturday.  Not too hot, not too humid.  Of course it could end up raining or something...but I've run some of my best races in the rain, so I'm not gonna worry about it.

The Week so far
M: 7.17 / 53:23 / 7:26
T: 4.7 / 35:55 / 7:38
W: off
R: 4.7 / 35:03 / 7:27
F: off


Tomorrow I will run the Parkersburg Half Marathon, and Sunday will either be a rest day or a light jog, depending on how I feel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment