Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Celtic Knot 5k 2015

I was 100% healthy for this race, this year.  I have been either sick or injured every time I have run it, until today.  So I finally got to find out how fast I can actually run this course!  My previous record was 20:12, which I achieved in 2013.  Today, I ran 19:45.  And I won the race for the fourth year in a row.  It was the second time (2013 being the first) that I won the entire race.  Second place was 20 seconds behind me.  I felt strong throughout the race and was really excited to find myself able to give the race everything I had, with cooperative lungs.

this is roughly half-way through the race
I continued widening the gap as I got further through the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment