Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Friday, March 6, 2015

Time to run Pittsburgh

I've been thinking about the Pittsburgh Half Marathon for years.  Mainly because I have relatives living in Pittsburgh, so it seems like a logical place to go do a race.  However, it always falls about 2 weeks after the Blue Ridge Half which is near and dear to my heart and which I will definitely run every year that I am able.  In the past I've always been scared by the idea of running two half marathons so close together.  I am getting over that fear.  I am strong this year.  (and I am really bummed out by my last disaster of a race and felt the need to replace it with an additional race)

If the mob of runners at Pittsburgh doesn't box me in too long and slow me down...maybe it will help carry me to that PR that I have been trying so long to achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment