Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Daylight Savings Time is Hard

I don't think I've ever had quite this much trouble adjusting to DST.  It's hard to get up in the dark after enjoying a few weeks of waking up to hints of sunlight! This week it seemed barely light out even when I was headed to work!  There's something so wrong-feeling about having to leave home before the sun has even made an appearance.  Despite the fact that I was exhausted, I had a quite productive week at school, so that's something positive.

I also had an incredible 5k race on Saturday that has made me even more excited for my 2015 races than I already was!

this week's runs
M : 7.2
W : 6.2
(with a 2x400 in the first 2 miles,
followed by fast-pace for the rest of the run, 4 miles were under 7:00)
R : 6.4
Sa : 5.3 
(warm-up, 5k race, cool-down)
Su : 6.7
total miles : 31.8

...and I'm going to leave this a short post.  I am exhausted and can't wait to go to bed.  I'm just waiting for it to get fully dark out so that I will be able to stay asleep til morning...  I should be well-rested tomorrow though!

No comments:

Post a Comment