Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Monday, February 27, 2017

Meal Prep Monday : 2/27-3/3

Well, I survived my black beans and lentils last week!  It did occur to me early in the week that I was eating baby food though...mushy beans, mushy potatoes, mushy lentils... I'm rewarding myself for all that protein-filled mush by eating pasta this week.

Lunch This Week

Meatballs
Pasta
Green Beans


Meatballs : 1 lb lean ground beef (93/7) mixed with 1 egg, a bunch of garlic powder, and some breadcrumbs.  Cooked in Prego mushroom tomato sauce with a bit of alfredo sauce for about 90 minutes.  

Pasta : Penne pasta, tossed in sauce from the meatball pot.

Green Beans : I sauteed some onion with garlic powder and olive oil, then added a bag of frozen french-cut beans.  Cooked til tender enough to eat.  I did cover the pan for a little while to let them steam.  

The meal : 3 meatballs, a large spoonful of pasta, and 1/5 of the green beans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment