Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Monday, March 20, 2017

Meal Prep Monday : spring break

 I'm on spring break this week, and staying with friends in Lewisburg until Thursday, so I haven't done any cooking.  But I started cooking weekly meals before I started posting them here, so I'm going to post my meal from the week of January 30-Feb 3.

Pasta Primavera with Chicken

I cooked up a bunch of rotini pasta, and tossed it with olive oil and pesto.  In a large pan, I combined some chopped carrots, a bag of frozen cauliflower, and a bag of frozen broccoli and cooked them together with olive oil and garlic powder.  I added some chopped mushrooms towards the end.  Then I mixed the pasta and veggies together, and portioned it into my lunch containers, adding a few small slices of chicken breast to each container.

No comments:

Post a Comment