Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mac N Cheese Supreme

I'm getting the impression that my love of kitchen-experimentation is getting in the way of my healthy eating obsession...


Came home from work late today, and totally exhausted.  The last thing I wanted to do was cook.  But...a girl's gotta eat.  And after some time relaxing in the sunshine with the pony, I worked up enough energy to cook.  And this is the result. 

cook 1 lb ground beef in sauce
cook 1 lb pasta
cheese sauce : milk, heavy cream, flour, ranch, shredded cheese
 cook 4 slices of bacon
 layer #1
layer #2
layer #3
layer #4
bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes

dinner is served

oh, and since I didn't start cooking until late...here's the salad I ate to tide me over

No comments:

Post a Comment