thin-sliced b/s chicken breast
1) Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry it in a pan.
doesn't look like much...but it's actually 3 slices of bacon
my trusty bacon-cutting scissors
in another life (1st grade?) they were my first pair of sewing scissors
2) Add some chopped onion, and let them cook til crispy.
3) Add chopped ginger, garlic, and celery, cook briefly and mix well.
4) Remove from heat and add the bread (break it into small pieces first). Add small amounts of heavy cream until the stuffing is slightly moist.
5) Clean and dry the chicken, then place a spoonful of stuffing on each piece of chicken, roll them up, and secure with a toothpick.
6) Sear on each side in a pan on the stovetop, then place in a pie plate and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
7) Make a meal. Eat.
Chicken Roll-ups, Zucchini Fries, Deviled Eggs