Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Friday, January 26, 2018

Fitness Friday : Circuit Training

I missed last week with my workout buddies because we went home early for a snowstorm on Tuesday, and then had a snow day on Wednesday! But there's no crazy weather this week, so we got to get back together on Tuesday to do our workout. I brought out some new equipment this week : a step and a balance disc. I used the step for box jumps, the others used it to do stair-steppers. I like that I am able to easily adapt each workout to meet our individual needs. Another modification in this workout was the single leg squats for me to help me work on imbalances in each leg; the others did double leg squats with weights.


Here's the workout line-up for this week, with modifications.

3 sets, each exercise with 50 seconds on and 15 seconds rest, 2:00 rest between sets.





Here's a video of my current favorite exercise for getting the HR up : Downdog Toe Touches.



No comments:

Post a Comment