Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Transformation Tuesday 1/2/2018

I'm pretty sure "Transformation Tuesday" is usually about before and after pictures from life to show improvements you've made to weight, fitness, etc.  But today my Transformation Tuesday is for this blog.  I never intended for this blog to become my personal running diary, but somehow that is what it became.  I've been meaning to change that for awhile, but I was stuck in a routine and not ready to spend the time to change it.  A new year seems like the perfect time to make that change! 

I was going to start yesterday with a Meal Prep post, but I didn't quite get around to that, so my Monday meal posts will start next week.  I do hope to get started with some of my weekly post ideas this week, but today is my last day of Christmas break and I've got a long to-do list, so we'll see.  If not this week, I will definitely start next week! 

I am planning for weekly posts about nutrition/meals, strength training/workouts, running, and more.  I doubt I'll hit every topic every week, but I'm hoping to hit at least a couple each week! 


Happy New Year!

In the spirit of transformation, here's a photo I took a few weeks ago.  
Voluntarily standing outside in snow long enough to take a photo...and looking happy about it, haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment