Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Monday, February 18, 2013

Blue Bend

I had today off from school, and I couldn't run because my knee is hurting.  I didn't want to sit around all day though, so once the temperature crawled above freezing, I hopped in the car and drove out to Blue Bend to take some pictures.

Many of the pictures came out rather drab looking, but I will go back in the spring when there is more color out in the world and take some more.

Blue Bend is about 18 miles from Lewisburg.  It is a great place to run to for a long run in the summer, because you can jump in the swimming hole at the end, and the cold water is great therapy for your muscles after the long run.  And it just feels good to cool off in the water after all that running!  There's also a 5 mile mountain trail loop here, which is fun to run and has an awesome scenic overlook at the top.


























No comments:

Post a Comment