Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Friday, February 8, 2013

PB&J Deluxe


I'm running a 1/2 marathon in the morning.  My normal race-day routine is to get up 2 hours before the race and choke down a peanut butter sandwich and a banana.  But normally, races start before 8 am.  Tomorrow's race starts at 11 am central time.  Which is 12 my time.  Lunch time.  So I am confident that a banana and a pb sandwich are not going to get me through the race.  I think I'll peruse the hotel's continental breakfast around 7.  And somewhere around 9 I will eat this sandwich.  Because no breakfast is complete without chocolate.  If I had a stove in my hotel room, I would make my usual chocolate chip pancake for breakfast.  But since there is no stove, this will have to suffice. 

PB&J Deluxe
Whole Grain Wheat Bread
Crunchy Peanut Butter
 Black Raspberry Preserves
Mini Chocolate Chips





No comments:

Post a Comment