Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Monday, February 11, 2013

Sloppy Joe & Fries


I make sloppy joes every week or two, they are so delicious.  Since I don't measure, they never come out exactly the same twice.  Tonight's had a little bit of chopped onion and garlic, about 3/4 c red sauce, 1/4 c white sauce, a generous amount of ketchup, 1/4 c brown sugar, and 1 lb of ground beef.  Also, I added 2 shredded carrots.  Apparently I add shredded carrots to everything now.  I love finding ways to eat veggies without tasting them.  

The french fries were of the frozen variety, but I fried them in bacon grease.  


I put some sliced roma tomato and muenster cheese on the sloppy joe.

melty cheesy goodness

a bowl of broccoli on the side
I do recognize that a little bit of shredded carrot in my sandwich doesn't count as a full serving of vegetables.

The ranch I had for my fries helped make the broccoli taste better.



No comments:

Post a Comment