Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Snowy Sunday



Snow has been blowing around all day, although none of it has really stuck to the ground.  I took these pictures when I got in my car on the way to church this morning.  

I had a nice 4.7 mile run in the flurries today, got a 7:14 pace thanks to the daylight and ipod, so that was nice.  Also, it got me 43.85 miles for the week.  My highest weekly mileage in a very, very, very long time. I felt like I could have gone significantly further today, but I seem to have caught a cold and while I think running will help bring my immune system back from its unauthorized vacation, I don't want to put all my energy towards running, when some of it needs to go towards killing this cold.  I am ecstatic about the fact that I got such high mileage this week without feeling like it wore me out though.  I would like to have my weekly mileage be more consistently around 40 miles.  

In the kitchen today:

Dinner
pasta with garlic, ginger, carrots, artichokes, sundried tomatos, and an olive oil/mustard sauce
pork chops breaded with ritz crackers and corn chex, and baked
green beans

Dessert



No comments:

Post a Comment