Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Monday, January 21, 2013

Crockpot Herb Chicken


Rinse and trim fat off 3 b/s chicken breasts.
Rub with olive oil, garlic powder, mustard powder, oregano, and basil.
Place in the bottom of the crockpot.
Pour 1/2 c veggie stock over chicken. 
Cook on low for 6 hours.

Chicken should fall apart when you retrieve it from the crockpot.  

The chicken went great with the Pumpkin Lasagna I made today.  Like this one, but I added some extra-special ingredients this time and made it even better. 

I mixed about 1 c mashed potatoes into the pumpkin/ricotta mixture, and I added 1/4 c marinara sauce to the water/alfredo mixture. Also, I forgot to add any seasonings, but it came out delicious anyway!




In other news, I had haggis for dinner last night.  It was edible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment