Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lemon-Rosemary Cupcakes



Yet another adaptation of the amazing Rosemary Olive Oil Cake.  The last adaptation I made was absolutely delicious and a big hit among the friends I shared it with (Olive Oil & Beer Cake).  Today's adaptation was very similar to that one, but I cut the recipe in half, used lemonade instead of beer, and made mini-cupcakes instead of cake.


Lemon-Rosemary Cupcakes
1/2 c lemonade
1/2 c olive oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1 heaping tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 c white sugar
1/4 c whole wheat flour
1 c flour
1 tsp crushed rosemary

makes approx. 30 mini cupcakes

Bake at 350 for 15 min 



Delightfully light, airy, and refreshing.  

These cupcakes are coming with me to a birthday party for one of my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment