Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pumpkin-Cranberry Bread Pudding


Pumpkin-Cranberry Bread Pudding



10 slices dried bread
1 egg
1/4 c heavy cream
1/4 c milk
1/2 c pumpkin
1 tbs cinnamon
1 tbs cocoa powder
1/4 c cranberries

Mix together everything but the bread and cranberries.  
Break the bread into small pieces and mix them into the other ingredients.  Once the bread has soaked up the gooey goodness, press it into a greased 9x9 pan, or into cupcake wrappers.  Press the cranberries into the top.  

Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.






I think I will eat these for breakfast this week with some scrambled eggs and fried potatoes...just thinking about it is making me hungry. 

Inspiration for this came from this recipe at Our Lady of Second Helpings.

I saw her post and it sounded good.  I did not refer back to her post when I actually made mine...I just made up my own recipe as I went along.  Cause that's where all the fun is.

No comments:

Post a Comment