Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's about time...

I have a cooking blog, and sometimes only cook a few times a week.  I have not had a running blog, but I almost always run 6 times a week.  That math doesn't make any sense.  If I run more than I cook, the running blog should have come first!

But now is as good a time as ever to start.  I just came off of about 4 months of recovering from burn-out and fighting exhaustion.  4 months of 15 mile weeks and I am finally back up around 30.  (39 this past week, and 32 the week before)  I expect it will be a bit less this week, but I'm hoping for at least 25.  Last week I got ambitious and signed up for a half marathon for Feb. 9.  Finally being back in a good running schedule made me itch to race!   And I need to get my 2013 race schedule started.  2012 was an absolutely fabulous racing year for me, and I can't wait to see what this year brings.  (Hopefully a half marathon PR and my 2nd marathon)

No comments:

Post a Comment