Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pouring Ice

Today : 2 hr nap
Week : 13.83

Today was the first time in about 3 years that I was already out of bed and dressed when the Snow Day call came.  I was supposed to meet a student at school early for extra help today.  Since I was already up, I had breakfast and then settled on the couch.  And took a nap from 8:30 til 10:30.  It was glorious.  When I woke up I was itching to run, but that was about when ice started falling from the sky.  I had originally planned to take the day off to let my calves rest up, but sitting home all day makes me restless.  However, I decided to let the pouring ice deter me from running.  If I get super restless later perhaps I'll do a TRX workout.  I rigged my own straps a year or so ago and hung them from my pull-up bar.  So far I haven't ripped the doorframe off the wall.

Food for Thought from today's Runner's World email:

Is Beer Good for Runners


No comments:

Post a Comment