Food, Fitness, Photography

Food, Fitness, Photography

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

More Rain

Today : 5.56 / 41:28 / 7:27
Week : 13.83

Three days in a row of running in the rain is not my ideal running week.  Plus the toxic build-up in my calves is not making running so fun right now.  Probably gonna take a day or two off and have a friend massage the nastiness out of my muscles so I can start training hard on Monday.  Cedars Frostbite 1/2 is 3 weeks from Saturday, so I want to get 2 good hard weeks of training in.  It would probably be helpful if I could start remembering to stretch a bit before my run, instead of just stretching after.  I got out of the habit of pre-run stretching because my calves haven't bothered me in a long time.

In other news, crazy day at school.  So I'm making myself some "comfort food" for dinner -- baked mac n cheese and sloppy joes. Yum.  Should be a good source of protein after today's run too.

No comments:

Post a Comment